Coldavin & its Benefits
Coldavin is a traditional lemongrass tea and a wonderful remedy for colds, coughs, and flu. During seasonal changes, this ayurvedic herbal tea is mostly consumed as it improves overall health, boosts the body’s immunity, and increases resistance power.
Uses and benefits of Coldavin :-
Coldavin is a tasty and a healthy tea which helps to prevent & treat infections which commonly occur during rainy & winter seasons.
Following are some of its uses:-
· Relieves from common cough, cold and fever.
· Increases the body’s immunity and flushes out the body toxic elements.
· Improves and maintains overall body health and increases resistance power.
· Treats respiratory, sinus congestion, body aches and low appetite.
· Strengthens the body’s natural immune defense system, especially during the winters.
· Shrinks the blood vessels and provides rapid relief that lasts for several hours.
Directions of using Coldavin :-
R&D laboratories have developed a modern & convenient powder(granule) form of Coldavin, which just needs to be added in our regular cup of tea, to instantly make it a medicinal drink.
Coldavin is a tea that is suitable for people of all ages, secondly, there are no such side effects or precautions one has to follow while consuming the medicinal liquid.
According to experts the best way to consume it is to mix 1-2 teaspoon of the solution in 1 cup of hot water/milk/tea and stir it well. Consume the solution twice a day for better results.
Key Ingredients of Coldavin:-
The finest and best quality ingredients of Ginger, Pepper, Cinnamon, Leaves of Parijatak, Bel, Tulsi, and Lemongrass are the main compositions of Coldavin which blends and ignites the digestive fire to burn toxins and promotes sweating to relieve fever.