What is Sesame Oil
What is Sesame OilSesame oil, is an oilseeds which is extracted from sesame crop which is purely grown mainly for the oil in its seeds. Its rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which is are commonly added to certain foods to provide a nutty flavor and crunchy texture. Its even used as an ingredient in soap, cosmetics, lubricants and medicines. With antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties it offers some important health benefits, like providing heart-healthy fats, combating inflammation and protecting skin from sun damage. The oil is often used to sauté meat and vegetables or added to dressings and marinades.
Uses and benefits of Sesame Oil
Sesame oil, is rich vegetable oil which helps reduce cholesterol levels and is a great heart protector.
Following are some uses:-
- Treats problems of Vata dosha.
- Beneficial in reducing fat deposition.
- Relieves in joint pain and heals dry skin.
- Prevents high blood pressure and lowers cholesterol level.
- Fights against fungi like staph infections, strep throat and athlete’s foot.
- Improves oral hygiene and dental care.
- Helps fight against type 2 diabetes.
- Reduce arthritis pain, swelling of joints and strengthens the bones.
- Promotes regeneration of healthy skin and is considered to be a natural SPF.
- Helps fight stress and depression
Directions of using Sesame Oil:
R&D laboratories have developed sesame oil, which can be both consumed and applied on the skin. Its loaded with great benefits that help in skin and body care.
Sesame Oil is suitable for people of all ages, secondly there is no such side effects or precautions one has to follow while consuming or applying the oil onto the skin.
Key Ingredients of Sesame Oil
The finest and best quality ingredient of Sesame crop is the main composition of sesame oil. Sesame is a delicious and healthy fat which must be incorporated in our diet because these compounds have the power to help fight against radicals in our body and reduces the risk of developing chronic diseases.