What is Shatavari Kalp
Shatavari Kalpa, also known as Asparagus racemosus. Its coined as the Queen Of Herbs and an ancient ayurvedic concoction of shatavari and elaichi. It’s a general health tonic used for centuries to improve vitality, balance hormones, uplift female health and enhance libido level.
Uses and benefits of Shatavari Kalp
Since thousands of years, Shatavari Kalp, is a rejuvenating tonic and a boon for woman related issues.
Following are some of the uses:-
- Helps body cope with physical and emotional stress.
- Manages diabetes mellitus.
- Prevents high cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Helps in the treatment of bacterial and fungal infections, infertility, depression and cancer.
- Enhances the production of breast milk.
- Reduces pain, fatigue and general weakness in expecting mothers.
- Provides overall nourishment to new moms and effectively balances the Pitta and Vata doshas.
- Useful for pregnant woman and in hormonal related problems
- Boosts immunity.
Directions of using Shatavari Kalp
R&D laboratories have developed a modern & convenient tonic form of Shatavari Kalp, which just needs to be added in our regular cup of milk or water, to instantly make it a medicinal drink. Shatavari Kalp is a tonic suitable for both males and females plus benefits them on different scales. But people with diabetes should void using the tonic.
According to experts, adults can consume the tonic by mixing 2 teaspoon of the solution in 1 cup of water/milk and stir it well. Even children can consume it by mixing 1 teaspoon of solution in either water or milk. One must consume the healthy tonic twice a day for better results.
Key Ingredients of Shatavari Kalp
The finest and best quality ingredients of Shatavari, Cardamom and Saffron are the main composition of Shatavari Kalp which helps a woman in all stages of her life- menstruation, pregnancy and postnatal period.